June 23, 2021
Dr. Jaspal Singh, Vice-Chair and Associate Professor of Weill Cornell’s Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, specializes in providing comprehensive, personalized treatment plans. This, coupled with a growing patient interest, has inspired him to add regenerative medicine expertise to his clinical armamentarium.
Working with RegenMed, and pictured here with Nicolas Tierney, COO, Dr. Singh is developing a series of Circles that support evidence-based clinical decision making in this new field. Components of his Circles will include:
1. Institutional IRB approval with a focus on common MSK indications.
2. Remote patient monitoring, outcomes capture, and benchmarking for up to two years post-treatment
3. Characterization and correlation of specific markers within Human/Cell Tissue Products “HCT/P” assays.
4. A regular webinar series, sharing his real-world data results and recommendations with colleagues.
5. An open invitation to other “Good Actors” who wish to aggregate and interpret similar real-world data.
To learn more about Dr. Singh’s procedures, Circles, or upcoming webinar series, please contact us.
April 12, 2023
Practitioners are increasingly being asked, instructed and/or incentivized to join data registries. These collaborative solutions allow practitioners to capture, aggregate and correlate unique real-world data not native to their EMR/EHR systems, including patient-reported outcomes. There is no shortage of solutions, many with dizzying levels of features, integrations, pricing models and clinical specializations.
April 3, 2023
It has been our pleasure to know and work with Jimmy Sung, MD, JD, FACS, for over five years. In 2018, the concept of Tribeca Aesthetics was a mere dream. Within three years, however, Dr. Sung had acquired premium property in strategically located lower Manhattan, converted it into fully certified first-class medical space (including a surgical suite), and built a thriving evidence-based plastic surgery and aesthetic practice.